Bass Lesson Plans are available for the Upright and Electric Bass Player of any age or level of experience.
Take the leap….. Get Started with Bass lessons today.
A Developed System of Bass Lesson Plans
Lessons work around the strategy of using fundamental bass building blocks. Developing an awareness of jazz harmony, ear training and technical facility while concentrating on a tune or concept the student enjoys.
An organized system of stepwise goals that combine to make the bassist much more confident as a bass player in any setting.
Lesson Topics may include..
- Walking Bass Line Construction
- Jazz harmony
- Developing a jazz repertoire (learning tunes)
- Recognizing the common chord sequences most often found in jazz
- Ear training
- Technical studies
- Sight reading
- Common chord progressions
- Left and Right hand coordination
- 7th Chords
- Passing chords
- Chromatic approach notes
- Diminished scales
- Harmony and Theory
- and much more…
Some of the topics covered in the walking bass line lesson series include:
- voice leading
- tritone substitution
- using modes when constructing walking bass lines
- bebop bass lines
- pedal points
- harmonic anticipation
- the major ii V I progression
- the minor ii V I progression
- and many more
All lessons are available for bass players of all ages and abilities
and are suitable for the Upright bass and the electric bass player.
To learn more about bass lessons from anywhere in the world contact me at..